Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Busy Elves Making Rudolph Christmas Cakes

The Pixie Dust Elves have just completed a batch of frosty Rudolph Christmas Cakes and I have already listed one or two on both shops. You can find them here

Lovingly handmade in 1:12 scale from polymer clay and decorated with a chocolate Rudolph, frosted cookie star, candy cane, frosty sprinkles, white sugar icing and finished with a pale blue satin ribbon. The cake sits on a gold cake board which it is attached to.

The last image is of one of the cakes which the elves have started cutting into. You can see the traditional layer of marzipan beneath the white icing.

You can also find this Christmas cake on my other blog (Hummingbird Miniatures) here

C xXx

















6 comments:

  1. The Pixie Dust Elves are so cute!!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute. I especially like the setting in which you photograph them. Did you make the Elves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for your comments! Yes, I made the elves, their workshop, everything you see in the photos :)
    Caroline xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que maravillosos pasteles, me encanta tu trabajo.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unos pasteles ideales. Seguro que Rudolph para el trineo en tu casa :)
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! So precious. One of my favorites yet!

    ReplyDelete