Thursday, August 16, 2012

FEATURED - Read all about it...!





















If you pick up a copy of the US magazine 'Dollhouse Miniatures' then you'll find a patisserie I made last Feb on the cover (note this is one of my Hummingbird Miniatures products, not Pixie Dust). It's a September 2012 issue and is out now.
Inside is a 5 page feature on my work (covering both Pixie Dust Miniatures and my realistic food brand). Also in this magazine is a Grinny Pumpkin Cauldron tutorial I gave for the upcoming spooky season... more on this here.

Have a look at my article and let me know what you think. :) And don't forget, both my shops are active whilst I am here briefly in New Zealand (back in US by December), and I ship everywhere.

Pixie Dust Miniatures shop is here 
Hummingbird Miniatures shop is here

And here's the front cover featuring my patisserie. 

one inch scale dollhouse / dolls' house miniatures spooky magical fantasy fairytale scale miniatures, witch's tea set, fairytale magic dollhouse fantasy, dollhouse pumpkin, dolls' house witch, dollhouse enchantment, cinderella, harry potter

1 comment: