Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Workspace - Taking Magic by the Horns

Have another glimpse inside my creative space.
It's been a great day - I fell asleep really late watching 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets' whilst waiting for my bf to come home from work last night - woke up early and decided to venture out and not spend the entire day inside breathing in clay oven and superglue fumes. Took a bus over to Lyall Bay (close to where my bf works at Weta) and met him for lunch by the sea in a brilliant little cafe called Maranui which is a Maori word meaning 'long sands'. (I love Maori culture!)

It's September 5th of course, but it is technically spring here so it's more like March 5th. Great day, if a tad windy.
When I got home I finished off these unicorn horns because I've actually been out of stock since Sept last year if you can believe it?! These are a refined design and I am putting some in my own handmade fairy baskets which I finally finished making last week.... they'll all be available at my online Pixie Dust Miniature shop verrrrrry soon. One inch scale, but I'll make some in half inch as well if people want it. ;)

** Don't forget to enter the COMPETITION and have a chance of winning a free high-quality Pixie Dust Miniatures collectible - details are HERE! **


one inch scale magical miniatures for your dollhouse or dolls' house, artisan handmade fairy tale harry potter miniatures for your witch or wizard miniatures for your dollhouse castle, Legend movie, The Last Unicorn

2 comments: