Monday, October 26, 2015

You're back Jack!

Yep, you may have caught it on the Facebook page or Instagram or even if you went directly to the Etsy shop! I have a whole new range of Jack O' Lanterns to celebrate Halloween this year!

It's only a week away, but if you live in the US you might just be able to get yours in time, as to mark my big comeback, I am shipping sales DAILY (6 days a week) until further notice. I also gift-wrap upon request at no extra charge, and always will offer this feature.


So take a look at my new 1:12 scale miniature Jack O Lantern pumpkins and also see the making-of process below. Enjoy!

Buy your own pumpkin at Pixie Dust Miniatures on Etsy here. I ship all over the world!





I made these wooden crates (above) and took a snap and then I aged them, as you see below. 








1 comment:

  1. Dear Caroline, GREAT to have you back, and to see your magic again! You are such an amazing miniaturist! Your artistry needs to be seen by the world! Fairy Blessings, Christel

    ReplyDelete